Class Payment Policy
- Full payment for a class is required 7 days before the class start date.
- To preserve your spot in the class, payment needs to be received 7 days from registration or 7 days before the start of the class whichever is sooner as paid registrants will have priority if the class is full.
If you pay on-line this will not be an issue and your spot in the class is guaranteed (unless the class is canceled).
- If you register without paying and the class fills up, you may not be able to take the class.
- Each class requires a minimum number of paid registrations to avoid a financial loss. Classes with a large up-front cost for materials are decided differently than a lecture class and each has different criteria.
- It is highly recommended to register and pay on-line to avoid any mistakes.
- You do not need a PayPal account to pay on-line. You can pay with a Debit or Credit card. The transactions are totally secure and if a class is canceled you will receive your refund much quicker.
- If you must pay by check, email the Registrar. We cannot guarantee a place in the class if the class fills before your check arrives.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
7 days or more before
If You Cancel
(minus PP Fees)
If you paid on-line, follow the steps below on
how to cancel.
If you did not pay on-line, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
If canceling less than 7 days before class, e-mail email@example.com to cancel.
If We Cancel
(including PP Fees)
(including PP Fees)
Refunds will be sent within 7 days
of class cancellation
How to Cancel On-Line (7 days or more before class)
- Log into your account
- Go to your registered class
- In the Green panel on the left, under the “Register” button, it will say “Already Registered”. Click on this.
- Near the top, under the class description (green panel) click on “Cancel Registration”
Confirm that you want to cancel.
- You will receive a refund based on the policy above. To insure that you get your refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the refund process which may take up to 2 weeks
NOTE: AS OF OCT 1, 2019, BASED ON A NEW PAYPAL POLICY, REFUNDS WILL NOT INCLUDE PAYPAL'S FEE WHICH IS ABOUT 3% OF YOUR TOTAL PAYMENT.